Website Terms and Conditions
1. The content and information displayed on this web site (“www.ecomodlang.com”) is the property of Greening Modern Languages Conference and/or other parties. The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of Greening Modern Languages Conference information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
2. Greening Modern Languages Conference’s websites may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Greening Modern Languages Conference and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Greening Modern Languages Conference and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
3. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized Greening Modern Languages Conference representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
4. With respect to all communications you make to Greening Modern Languages Conference, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: Greening Modern Languages Conference shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
5. Greening Modern Languages Conference may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Greening Modern Languages Conference reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to Greening Modern Languages Conference, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
We make every effort to ensure that the information, names, images, pictures and logos published on this website are accurate and up to date but we cannot accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions.
We sometimes provide links to external websites. All links made available are provided as a convenience to users but visits to these linked sites are made at the user’s own risk and it is the user’s responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
The Greening Modern Languages Conference website provides no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing on them.